Friday 8 April 2016

Almost there

There have been some tricky bits and tricky times over the last few days. For example, I used some sticky tape to remove some fluff from the background and promptly tore the white horse's leg off - time to cut a fresh horse and ponder why I had needed to take fluff off in the first place. If I had cut the padding more accurately first time round ....................

Anyway, the white horse is firmly attached and so is his rider. There is a lot of detailing to do yet but the end is definitely coming in to sight. 

The blingy shields are gone and a much quieter coloured leather substituted. Overall I think that the colours work well together.

There was a point when I thought that I was quietly mad for choosing such a fiddly subject, but now I think that it was a good choice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment