Thursday 24 March 2016

Definitely less bling.

I said that I was going to change the horseman's shield and I have, twice! I am much happier with this third incarnation. This time the shield is actually purple, but it looks dark brown.


As you can see I have started to prep the second horse and rider. I have also been thinking about the spears and lances (anyone know what the difference is between a spear and a lance?). I have tried cocktail sticks and also bonsai wire, but I think that I will probably/possibly stitch the spears of the men on the parapet and maybe use bonsai wire for the horseman.

There is still a lot of work to be done and I would like the piece to be ready for the next RSN assesment round - in the summer. I had better stay at home for a bit if that is to happen!

 

1 comment: