Wednesday 16 December 2015

Where has the time gone?

Where has the time gone? I hadn't realised just how long it has been since I posted here. We have been off on our travels again: Shetland in the spring, Devon and Suffolk later in the year, and then Tuscany for a bit of wine tasting. Finally I spent the last four weeks in Japan - a big adventure.

Anyway, the kingfisher has finally returned from his travels. He has been in an exhibition at Hampton Court Palace and also took a trip to Glasgow. I haven't posted a picture of him fully finished and mounted before, so here he is:-




I have several finished pieces to show you as well as the piece that I am working on currently. I will post them in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. This photograph doesn't do him justice but I am so relieved he has flown back to his nest!,

    ReplyDelete